MyHealthPass is revolutionizing the way healthcare options are delivered. Having MyHealthPass is like having access to your own healthcare professionals in the cloud. We help our members with everyday health-related issues providing individual support and access to programs that are affordable, accessible and easy to understand.
Your Pass to Physical and Financial Health
MyHealthPass memberships provide members with high-quality healthcare options and programs that are meant to promote overall well-being. Our wide range of programs are available to our members 24/7 365 on our user-friendly technology platform.
A board-certified physician evaluates and diagnoses your symptoms via your cell phone or computer 24/7 365. Care you need, when you need it most.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Request a Consultation - 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, by web, phone, or mobile app.
2. Talk to the Physician - You can receive convenient, quality care from a board-certified physician.
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Pink eye
- Abdominal Pain
- Genital herpes
- Herpes simplex
- Urinary tract infection
- And more!
3. Resolution - If deemed medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice. Receive the treatment and medication you need in a timely, expedient manner, In addition, you have the ability to send your visit results to your primary care physician, should you so choose.
Prescription advocates will help you find the lowest price on the prescribed medications you need. Save up to 65% off generic medications.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Search - for your medication and enter the correct dosage and quantity, and we will instantly tell you how much the drug will cost.
2. Select - Once you've found the best price for your medication, just select the best way for you to receive it. Pick it up at any pharmacy you choose or save even more time and money by having a 90-day supply sent right to your home.
3. Save - Now that you've paid for your prescription, simply choose how you want to receive your Rx Program Care - By text, email, or through our app - and then take the card to the pharmacy of your choice. We're accepted in over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, and with your My Rx Program Card, you owe nothing at the pharmacy. Just get your medication and go!
4. Save Even More With Home Delivery - Save even more time and money by using our Home Delivery Service. Let us handle everything for you, and deliver your prescriptions right to your door.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Costco Wholesale
- Giant Eagle
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- And More!
*Retailers may change at any time and maybe regionally specific.
At some point in our lives, each of us could face a problem or situation that might be difficult to resolve. When these instances arise, MyHealthPass is there to help. Our confidential program is designed to help you deal with life's challenges and the demands that come from balancing school and leaving home and starting one's college career.
SupportLinc is your Member Assistance Program (MAP)
SupportLinc provides unlimited confidential telephonic consultations, professional referrals and up to three (3) annual sessions of face-to-face counseling for a wide variety of needs and concerns with $0 consultation fee, such as:
Call 1-888-881-5462 for assistance with enrollment or with anything regarding your SupportLinc account.
- Marriage and Relationship Problems
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Work-Related Pressures
- Expert Referrals and Consultations
Members of MyHealthPass receive the most extensive identity protection plan available through InfoArmor, an Allstate Company. InfoArmor protects you from becoming the victims of identity theft and fraud through comprehensive identity monitoring, remediation, and restoration.
- Dark Web Monitoring - PrivacyArmor's bots and human intelligence operative scour closed hacker forums for compromised credentials. Then we immediately alert members who have been compromised.
- Credit Monitoring - Monitor your TransUnion credit score and report for any changes or errors.
- Wallet Armor - Easily store access, and replace wallet contents. PrivacyArmor's secure vault conveniently stores important credit cards, credentials, and documents.
- High-Risk Transaction Monitoring - PrivacyArmor alerts for non-credit based transactions like payday loans, student loan activity, and medical billing.
- Full Managed Restoration - Should theft or fraud occur, you have a dedicated Privacy Advocate to fully manage your recovery and restore your identity.
- 1 Million Dollars of Fraud Expense Reimbursement - Reimbursement for attorney fees, lost wages, courier fees, child and elder care to name a few.
MyHealthPass - DEFINITION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED
THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. THIS IS NOT MAJOR OR LIMITED BENEFIT HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE.
THIS SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE ANY EXISTING HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE.
MyHealthPass is an authorized reseller of Teladoc, SupportLinc, InfoArmor, and MedalistRx. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs, and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week.
MyHealthPass provides all members with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You MUST cancel your MyHealthPass membership within thirty (30) calendar days of your initial purchase in order to receive a refund.
Any cancellations after thirty (30) calendar days of purchase will not receive a refund.
These Terms and Exclusions are effective January 1, 2020. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Exclusions at any time by posting a modified version on our website.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Exclusions or want to correct or update your contact information, simply contact us by email, by phone at 855-212-6020 or by mail at MyHealthPass, Attention: Customer Care Center, 4201 Spring Valley Rd, Suite 1500, Dallas, TX 75244. Email us at [email protected]